Are you passionate about using the power of technology to build community? Do you believe residents can strengthen their neighborhoods through dialog and collaboration? Would you like to join a transformative company and play a meaningful role in crafting its future? If so, we’d love to meet you.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to help us manifest our mission to unite communities into an engaging, high-quality experience for our mobile users.
- Work with a group of talented mobile engineers to build out the robust, performant, and scalable foundation of our consumer-facing iOS app for product feature teams. This includes promoting iOS architecture standard methodologies, understanding innards of the platform capabilities, and incorporating the latest tool chains.
- Work with engineers on feature teams to mentor and guide them on iOS platform specific issues
- Contribute to core product features along with product managers and designers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- Deep experience with iOS platform and SDK
- Swift experience and deep understanding of Objective-C are highly desired
- Track record of shipping non-trivial consumer facing iOS applications
- Strong understanding of mobile development and engineering best practice.
- Extensive knowledge of testing best practices including unit and integration testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools
- Strong collaboration and communication skills both verbal and written
- An ability to be flexible and adaptable in a face-paced start-up environment
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823