What are we building?
- Cloud-scale APIs for speech recognition, natural language processing, and predictive analytics
- Highly scalable, distributed microservices that run across 10,000 CPU cores in an architecture designed for 1 billion minutes per month
- Seamless developer and user experiences and showcase UX for voice/speech analytics applications
Who are you?
What will you be working on?
Building out our developer experience, because you understand what other developers want and need in a dashboard. You will also have a major impact, from inception through implementation, on a new dashboard geared toward non-technical, small business owners. You will work closely with other engineers and product management to own the face. You will research and enact premier methods of data visualization and pick the right frameworks and libraries to get the job done well.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Building developer and user experiences you are proud to show to your friends
- Writing beautiful modern ReactJS code
- Picking frameworks and libraries that get the job done
- Working with peers who provide direct and open design feedback
- Getting your work in production and into customers' hands... every two weeks
- Reactjs and Redux
- Creating apps that work against a well-designed REST API
- Babel, Webpack, npm, Grunt, and Unit Testing for continuous integration (mocha/chai/karma/phantom/whatever)
If you have these skills, that's awesome, but not required:
- You can be your own designer when called for
- Data visualization, audio/visual UX, and animation
- Team and project leadership
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
$125K – $145K and higher (DOE)
0.0% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823