We are used by all kinds of people: nonprofits, filmmakers, tech startups, wedding planners, realtors, and politicians, to name just a few. Unlike single-purpose apps, we think of us as a horizontal toolkit composed of intuitive building blocks that people can repurpose to create their own applications. Our product roadmap is filled with interesting enhancements and additions to this toolkit that greatly expand the boundaries of capabilities.
We're looking for frontend engineers who equally relishes the subtle interaction details that make products delightful, the hard technical challenges involved in making a desktop-grade web app, writing highly reusable code, and thinking about how to build better systems of abstraction. Product intuition is as much a necessity as technical knowledge or familiarity with best practices of frontend engineering.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast, that thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable, and thoughtful interactions.
* Architect and build highly interactive realtime interfaces and visualizations that scale performantly to 10s of thousands of records.
* Invent patterns and reusable components that our users can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
* Work with React, ES6, and HTML/CSS to build and maintain new features.
* Create reusable and maintainable frontend systems and abstractions.
WHO YOU ARE
* You have strong UX sensibilities and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
* You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
* You want to work in a product-driven environment.
$80K – $150K and higher (DOE)
0.01% – 0.1%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823