We are the growth marketing platform that powers true omni-channel relevance at scale. Our mission is enabling B2C marketers to leverage their customer data in real-time to create relevant, personalized messages across all channels. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success.
We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and companies like Zillow, DoorDash, Yelp, and Box rely on us to captivate their millions of users. We recently passed the 100 employee mark and we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, for 3 quarters in a row. It’s a very exciting time to join the team!
As a Software Engineer working on Systems and Infrastructure, you'll have the opportunity to build our platform from the ground up. This will include designing abstractions, APIs, and systems to power our next-generation, massively-scalable growth platform. We are heavy users of the JVM, and run many Scala services
We believe in a strong, friendly engineering culture. You'll ship features your first day here. You'll get to work on what you like (we practice open allocation) and one of our explicit goals as a team is to build a uniquely fun and growth-oriented culture. Our team of hackers and thinkers is small, lean, and empathetic.
- Own the backend and systems infrastructure of the application
- Design and build out new features and services
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Collaborate with a small and nimble engineering team
- Participate in code reviews
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of Scala and/or Java
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in engineering and running distributed systems
- Experience with functional programming and the JVM
- Experience with Bash scripting and Unix-based systems
- Passion for learning and a team player
YOU MIGHT WORK ON
- Identifying resource usage and designing solutions to scale a multi-tenant system
- Scaling the API servers to high QPS loads, while maintaining system integrity
- Building internal tools to improve monitoring
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, amazing work/life balance and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Employee Wellness Allowance of $160/month
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$100K – $140K and higher (DOE)
0.04% – 0.05%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823