Senior Software QA Engineer
We offer online publishers a unified platform with a suite of products that drive
incremental traffic, increase user engagement, and monetize content. We are a profitable,
VC-backed company with a proven business model and revenue stream. With over a million
sites worldwide utilizing the company products and technology, we are enabling online publishers to
continue to do what they do best: create great content.
We are seeking an experienced software quality assurance engineer in our Sunnyvale
office, to join our team to help launch new products and test new feature for our publisher
part of a small team of dedicated QA engineers who have a comprehensive understanding of
our product suite, autonomy over the testing methodology, and own the quality of our product
releases. You will work closely with engineers, product owners, and IT in an agile software
● Develop test strategies and create end-to-end test plans for new features and new
products for our online publishing customers and their audience.
● Develop and execute functional, regression, and integration tests on web applications
● Test our products on desktop, mobile and tablet web.
● Implement automated tests using standard open source frameworks and incorporate
them into the overall software quality assurance process.
● Help improve our software testing methodology by adopting new tools and best
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
and/or Ruby on Rails.
● A good understanding of software testing practices and automation tools for desktop and
● Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, agile environment.
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
● If you have work experience in software testing for mobile web and/or online advertising
or publishing industry
● If you have experience with at least one programming/scripting languages used for
automated testing (e.g., Ruby, Python, Perl)
What We Can Offer You:
We have a distributed team with primary work locations in New York City and the Bay Area. We
offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks. Perks include unlimited
snacks/drinks, lunch twice a week, team outings, holiday celebrations, and annual hackathons.
Oh Yeah, We Also Offer All The Usual Stuff Too:
● Competitive salary, bonus structure, and equity
● Health and dental benefits
● 401K to help you save for the future
● Real, tangible, paid time off
Interested? Please submit your resume.
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823