We believe in helping every individual achieve health and happiness. Our mission is to challenge the status quo by providing every person convenient and affordable access to the best-trained doctors in the country. We allow patients to skip the waiting room and get diagnosed, treated, and prescribed medication by top U.S. doctors via smartphone. We deliver an incredible healthcare experience for both our patients and doctors, with patients reporting a 90+ NPS.
- Drive technical, architectural, and organizational decisions, making sure we build a scalable, efficient, and maintainable infrastructure.
- Maintain the security of our platform and enforce strict patient data safeguards.
- Evolve our engineering through best practices, coding guidelines, and design documents, ensuring the organization as a whole feels cutting-edge, top-notch, and is a great team to work on.
- Optimize interactions between engineering and other functions, e.g product management, design, operations, marketing, etc.
- Attract A-player teammates.
- Be a great player-coach by being able to get deep into code but also help engineers grow through mentorship.
- Increase awareness of the cutting edge technology component of our brand.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 4 plus years of software engineering management experience.
- Low ego player-coach passionate about our cause.
- Experience with platform scaling.
- Experience leading an engineering team in a cutting-edge tech company.
- An experienced engineer and technical wizard, with the know-how to design complex, scalable systems and how to design them correctly.
- A strong leader and great communicator, with a welcoming and supportive personality.
- Past success creating processes that define a high-quality and enjoyable engineering culture.
- Experience with a project management tracking system.
- Proven record of using data to drive decision-making (e.g., A/B testing).
- Emphasis on test-driven development.
- Awareness of HIPAA/HITECH compliance requirements
$140K – $160K and higher (DOE)
0.0% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823