When you travel with us, you get an authentic local experience plus the comforts of hotel hospitality. We are located in one-of-a-kind, explorable neighborhoods, and each home is equipped with a Neighborhood Guide full of local wisdom about the best places to eat, drink, shop, and relax in the area. Though we come in all shapes and sizes, inside each one you’ll find the same consistent standard of quality: crisp linens, professional cleaning, high-speed Wi-Fi, and 24/7 concierge service. It’s travel made tranquil.
In this role, you will own the roadmap and execution for all consumer experience related software. You will report to the VP of Engineering and Product and work closely with the CEO, COO, Head of Operations and VP of Brand Experience.
This is for you if you are a strategic and seasoned product leader with strong consumer experience instincts, business acumen, analytical skills and judgment. As well as an influential leader with vision and can grow a team of product managers. You are a perfect match for the fast pace and you are equally comfortable getting into the details of what it takes to get a great experience out the door as you are thinking about the longer-term product and business strategy. You welcome the opportunity to dig into data, talk to users, build the roadmap, and deliver products and features, while working with cross-functional teams including engineering, UX, operations, supply chain, and brand.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
• 5+ years of product management experience in consumer internet businesses.
• Proven capability to entirely own complex problems and deliver results regardless of impediments and resourcing
• Ability to think at a strategic level and to dive into details
• Strong usability and product instincts; you can quickly identify challenges and opportunities with a given feature design
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to maximize impact of and fully operationalize new product and feature launches to the entire organization
• Experience using analytical tools (Looker, Tableau, MySQL) to derive insights and make data-driven decisions
• Strong technical acumen with an ability to evaluate and understand technology solutions
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at.
* Daily catered lunches
* All the coffee you can imagine
* Competitive salary
* Generous stock option plan
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Snack filled kitchen
* Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
We are committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
$150K – $180K and higher (DOE)
0.02% – 0.04%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823