We’re building the first mobile platform for early education. It's a talented team and a meaningful product that impacts daily life for teachers and parents.
We are seeking a talented senior engineer to focus on scaling systems sustainably through automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity. This role would closely collaborate with our engineering team to engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services (web & mobile)—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
We view each engineer with a high degree of ownership and autonomy. We are a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on driving impact.
Ideal candidates will have:
* Proven ability to support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews
* Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
* Experience with measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health along with incident response
* Strong team player with excellent communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
* A passion for improving the world through education
$125K – $165K and higher (DOE)
0.1% – 0.4%
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823