We are building a new kind of social platform for saving, sharing and remembering your life. It automatically records the ways you move and go through your day. Combined with photos, videos and stories, it creates a new new kind of social feed to share with friends.
Social users today are locked into an impersonal algorithmically sorted ad-filled experience. Social sharing networks no longer feel genuine or authentic. Users want more. We are changing the game with new ways to share your real life.
QA / Test Engineer, IOS & Android
As one of our QA Engineers you will be part of a small, highly focused team building the next-generation consumer social platform. With a strong core team and top investors, we’re looking for people who are passionate about building great products at a great company.
You will be working on a team where you can have a huge impact and everyone is a stakeholder in the company’s success. You will be collaborating daily with multiple areas throughout the company including Product Management, QA, Design and Senior Management.
• We're looking for QA Engineers with prior social / mobile app engineering experience or very strong experience with complicated app user experiences, at least 3 years required.
• Create test plans and test cases
• Contribute to and maintain a repository of regression test cases
• Participate in the requirements and design phase to ensure comprehensive test coverage and complete acceptance criteria
• Investigate test and production failures, perform root cause analysis
• Contributing member of a cross-functional team in charge of delivering new features and capabilities on an iterative basis
• Active participant of a team including risk management, planning, and scoping of projects
• Support and validate deployments to production environment
• Freedom and Flexibility are core to our values. We want you to be happy and we'll work together to keep you that way
SkillsAndroid, iOS Development
Compensation $60K – $100K and higher (DOE)
0.01% – 1.8%
Visa Sponsorship Not available
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823