We pride itself on making quality products that our users will love. Creating easy and intuitive hardware and software products requires us to test all features of our products to ensure that the experience is nothing but seamless.
You will be responsible for: testing all software updates across all product lines before deploying to production, communicating with the engineering team to resolve bugs, and authorizing the launch of all new software updates and product launches.
You will be working alongside a team of dedicated engineers, as well as product managers to provide a quality brand experience. You will also assure that the integrations with other smart devices to be seamless as well.
We follow agile principles, which means we regularly ship updates to our customers for user acceptance testing and production. You will therefore be responsible for feature and regression testing these updates.Typically this will include testing mobile applications, server and device across the full stack via a RESTful API.
- Be the first member of our QA team and set the standard in what it means to ship quality products
- Execute acceptance and regression tests on new product features
- Lead engineering efforts to resolve bugs as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Create tools and processes to find issues before our users do and scale beyond our current products
- Collect and analyze internal/external customer complaints to assess trending quality issues and participate in the implementation of corrective action plan
- Develop and initiate procedures and methods for inspection, testing and evaluations
- Ride the wave of an exciting startup that is continually evolving and growing
- BA/ BS in Technical Field
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and methodology, as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles.
- Experience writing test cases in Selenium
- Work experience with implementation, performance testing and load automation
- Working knowledge of Python or any scripting languages
- Skills in both manual and automated testing techniques
- Experience with issue tracking software such as JIRA or similar tools
- Experience working in an agile software development team using Scrum (plus)
- Experience testing with connected devices
Compensation $70K – $100K and higher (DOE)
0.1% – 0.25%
Visa Sponsorship Not available
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823