US CITIZENSHIP OR GREEN CARD REQUIRED
We’re building small, low-cost telecommunications satellites. Our mission is to help bring the 4 billion people online who are without internet. And to pull it off we have to reinvent microwave radio systems in space using SDRs.
Work with incredibly smart people who have flown things in space before. Well-funded, but still a very small team that moves fast. No prior space experience needed, you just need to enjoy getting your hands dirty with real hardware and be ok with struggling to do things that seem impossibly hard.
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the whole world and everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to come join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
- Design and implement RF systems at microwave frequencies, including LNAs and power amplifiers
- Integrate these systems into the spacecraft by working closely with the rest of the team
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, physics, applied physics, or equivalent
- A passion for hardware development, including working in a fast-paced environment and hands-on design and development
- Experience in designing, building, and testing RF hardware for microwave frequencies
- Mastery of basic RF concepts, such as impedance matching and filter design
- Experience with RF simulation tools
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- MS or PhD in electrical engineering, physics, applied physics, or equivalent
- Experience with Software Defined Radios
- Experience with high speed ADCs and DACs
- Experience with PCB design
- Experience with FPGA/DSP programming
SkillsElectrical Engineering, RF Engineering, Microwave engineering, Software Defined Radio (SDR), HIGH FREQUENCY ELECTRONICS, Filter Design, Low Noise Amplifiers, RF, ADS, RF (Radio-Frequency)
Compensation $70K – $130K and higher (DOE)
0.1% – 0.3%
Visa Sponsorship Not available
San Jose, San Francisco Ca
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823