Linux/Android Embedded Engineer
Fremont · Full Time
We develops and licenses Connected Car Technologies to the Automotive industry. Our software is used by leading OEMs and Tier1s around the world to accelerate delivering the next generation of Connected Cars.
We are looking for Linux and/or Android engineers to deliver cutting edge and high quality embedded automotive products. You will develop embedded Linux and embedded Android solutions for Ethernet connectivity in automobiles and also develop and integrate interfaces to connect these with existing automotive infrastructures.
We have skilled and collaborative teams, and while our main office is in the US we work with people around the world. We believe in agile development and processes and keep unnecessary layers to a minimum.
Skills and Requirements:
· Passionate about software development
· Strong experience in embedded domains, preferably automotive
· Exceptional C programming skills
· Strong expertise in Linux system internals
· In-depth knowledge of network and socket device drivers
· Experience in hardware debugging, porting and board bring-up
· Development experience on GNU tools and cross-tool chain
Extra points if you have:
· Strong knowledge of Android Framework. Experience with embedded Android
· Low level Ethernet protocol -- lower than the transport layer
· Automotive Standards: SPICE, AUTOSAR, ASIL
· Automotive Protocols: AVB/TSN, DoIP, SOME/IP, CAN
· Experience working with distributed teams
Candidates should be self-starters, insatiably curious and always learning new technologies. You will be adept at managing your time and communicate fearlessly. An active GitHub profile will garner you bonus points.
We have multiple open positions and welcome all levels of seniority. Candidates seeking fulltime as well as consulting engagements are welcome to apply.
$40K – $120K
0.05% – 0.5%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823