Sr. Embedded Engineer
Silicon Valley, San Francisco Bay Area, Baltimore · Full Time
We are the development arm of a fast paced IoT startup with R&D teams based in the SF Bay Area, CA and Baltimore, MD. We are immediately looking to hire a Sr. Embedded Engineer with solid skills in Assembly, Embedded C/C++, Linux and ARM/Microchip/x86 processors. Knowledge of encryption and cryptography is a big/big plus.
* US Citizen or Permanent Resident status only. No Visa sponsorships.
* Bachelors degree in computer science, computer/systems engineering. Master's preferred.
* Highly skilled programming in Assembly, Embedded C/C++ around RTOS, middleware and communication stacks
* TCP/UDP/MQTT network socket programming, protocol manipulation, and network packet manipulation experience.
* ARM, ST-Micro, X86, X86_64 assembly, Windows or Linux Kernel experience.
* Data Encryption, Cryptographic, Vulnerability research or analysis experience.
* Strong Linux Kernel programming and Daemon skills
* Best practices on EDA Tools and IDE expertise for embedded development
* Developing embedded prototypes on reference platforms
* Determining tradeoffs on performance, memory, power consumption, and computational complexity
* Supporting other software and test teams with deployment of sensors algorithms
* Writing reports on algorithm evaluation results, and delivering complete design and user documentation
Cryptography, Assembly Language, Device Drivers, Embedded C/C++, Embedded Firmware Development, Data Encryption and decryption, Processors: X86, ARM, ARC, MIPS,
$110K – $130K
0.002% – 0.003%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823