Lead Embedded Firmware Engineer
Silicon Valley · Full Time
We are a team of mission-driven individuals that are focused on increasing water use efficiency with the help of IoT.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with 2-3 years industry experience writing embedded C/C++ firmware.
As Embedded Firmware Lead, you will have an incredible opportunity to build something impactful. You will directly with our founders and will own embedded firmware development. You will also participate in brainstorming new ideas and products.
Must have 2+ years industry experience with:
- Owning and writing embedded C/C++ for microcontrollers and low-power electronics
- Familiarity with RTOS, OTA, and other pertinent embedded processes
Have a good understanding of:
- Testing and debugging new boards
- Wireless protocols (e.g. WiFi)
- IoT infrastructure
- Low-power algorithm and state machine implementation
- Experience in data analysis, machine-learning, algorithm development, etc
- Experience in hardware system architecture and component selection
- Schematic design and PCB Layout experience
- Hardware manufacturing experience
- CAD design tool (e.g. SolidWorks) and 3D printing
As we're still a small team, we heavily emphasize the importance of culture fit. Aside from the technical skills, you must be a self-starter who can hit the ground running and if stuck, not be afraid to ask for help. We believe in open and transparent communication, and getting things done.
Overall, we are not only building a tool but also contributing towards making a positive impact on our society. As a team, we enjoy and celebrate this sentiment and look to work with individuals who resonate with this idea!
C++, Electrical Engineering, C, PCB Design, Firmware, Mechatronics, Wireless, Antenna Design, IoT, RTOS, Electronics, Embedded Firmware Development, RF
$60K – $80K
0.1% – 2.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823