Full-stack Software Engineer
San Francisco · Full Time
We are actively seeking an enthusiastic, bright mind interested in helping us change the landscape of brand marketing. The ideal match must have a passion for learning, an obsession with solving hard problems, and the desire to have a huge impact.
The engineering team is developing the next-generation technologies that will change how thousands of brands and organizations measure word-of-mouth marketing efforts. We're looking for ideas from every area of computer science and applied mathematics, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, and user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a small, agile and passionate team of individuals developing cutting edge technologies, all set in the heart of San Francisco. We have listed some responsibilities and experience guidelines below, but do not consider these as set in stone - talent and passion are the most important.
- Brainstorm with the product team to spec out brilliant solutions to real business problems
- Build intuitive web interfaces using AngularJS
-Develop efficient and maintainable code in JS, Python, Scala
- Design and implement data models utilizing RDBMS (Postgres) and NoSql stores
- Implement big data processing on EMR using Spark (PySpark, Scala).
- Have a blast working in one of the most vibrant cities in the world, as an all-star of a very passionate team
- You have a PhD, MS or BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Symbolic Systems, or Cognitive Science
- You’ve coded projects in JS, Python, Java, Go, or Scala
- Favorite coursework could include: graph theory, game theory, probability theory, artificial intelligence, advanced wine tasting
- High score on the putnam exam a huge plus
$70K – $150K
0.1% – 1.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823