IT-Software Development: Computer-Network Security, Database Development-Administration, Desktop Service and Support, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, General-Other: IT-Software Development, IT Project Management, Network and Server Administration
The Sr. Product Engineering Manager/Director is the senior engineering manager responsible for aligning all the elements of program execution for key Intel products. Along with a project engineer and business program manager; this role will be part of a virtual team that will responsible for driving the overall schedule and maintaining the tops-down and bottoms-up tracking of program status. The scope spans from project definition to product launch..
Job responsibilities include making tradeoffs - evaluating technology between schedule tradeoffs; representing project schedules to all key stakeholders; solving and driving resolution of critical technical problems; driving key contributing groups such as fab Technology Development, die design, platform HW, and enabled SW to meet execution goals; setting realistic execution targets to communicate to internal and external stakeholders; working with Business owners and senior Intel executive to communicate effectively to customers.
The candidate should have broad experience in managing platform and component development with experience/exposure to silicon development, platform hardware development, and software/firmware development. The candidate must have a track record of successfully delivering a product to the market on time and to customer expectations. The candidate should have successfully managed or operated within a large geographically distributed organization with their product development efforts. Experience in driving major organizational efforts in addressing product issues is required. The successful candidate will also possess good planning skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
* Typically requires a BS, MS or PhD in EE/CS and 15+ years' experience.
* Broad technical background with leadership/management experience spanning silicon, software and hardware design programs.
* Experience with HW/SW integration.
* Ability to effectively communicate technical issues with internal and external executives.
* Ability to interact and solve problems while representing Intel in relationships with OEM/ODM customers and other external parties.
* Skill at operating in a collaborative matrix environment.
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823