IT-Software Development: Computer-Network Security, Database Development-Administration, Desktop Service and Support, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, General-Other: IT-Software Development, IT Project Management, Network and Server Administration, Software-System Architecture
The Automation Test Engineer is responsible for the definition, implementation, and execution of the functional, regression, and acceptance test strategy on highly iterative and collaborative projects in an Agile environment. Projects will typically be of medium to high complexity. This is a hands-on Automation Test position.Hardware Engineer
- Design, develop, and execute test plans for LTE or routing protocol features.
- Build test setup for RF performance testing
- Review 3GPP standards documents for technical issue resolution.
- Perform feature, system, and solution testing. In addition, certify software releases for general use.
- Identify, log and reproduce bugs. Verify fixes and workarounds.
- Develop test automation tools.
- Minimum requirements - BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in wireless network protocol testing (LTE TDD, Wi-Fi, WiMAX).
- Minimum Two years of experience in testing LTE/WiFi wireless system performance
- Scripting and test automation experience with Python, Perl, or Tcl.
- Demonstrated ability to write system test plans and procedures.
- Ability to develop metrics and methods to visualize system performance.
- Ability to perform RF performance testing
- Experience with industry leading wireless communications test equipment and spectrum analyzers
- Knowledge of basic network protocols (TCP/UDP/IP). Preferred Requirements - MS in CS or EE preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of LTE 3GPP standards: LTE RAN Air Interface, L2 (PDCP, RLC, MAC), L3 signaling, and LTE RAN Functionality.
- Good understanding of Tier-1 Wireless Operators end to end network.
- Extensive experience with LTE System level debugging and log analysis.
- Familiarity with 3GPP LTE specifications
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823