You'll be part of a high context, cross-functional team, where we value learning quickly to build a modern education system for hundreds of millions of teachers, children and families. You'll pursue a variety of problems ranging from understanding our users, to ensuring we invest in the right growth strategies in each of the 180+ countries we operate it, to growing our community, to empowering teams to find their own answers. You'll work with colleagues across the business to uncover insights, design experiments and measure the impact, and ultimately help influence decision-making across the entire company.
What You'll Do
- Partner with product managers, engineers, marketers, designers, and operators to define product strategy and direction.
- Identify opportunities for growth by designing and analyzing product experiments, working with cross-functional teams to translate insights into action.
- Develop analytical frameworks to monitor business and product performance, including growth and engagement.
- Empower teammates with the skills and tools to make data-driven decisions.
Relevant Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of industry experience in a data science or analytics role
- Ability to write structured and efficient SQL queries on large data sets.
- Experience with data pipelines: transforming raw production and external data into user-friendly tables.
- Experience designing AB/multivariate tests and drawing actionable conclusions.
- Experience in programming, especially with data science libraries in Python or R
- Ability to visualize and communicate insights to stakeholders.
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field such as Computer Science or Chemical Engineering
If you are up for it, apply today!
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823