In this role, you’ll build and implement novel machine learning and deep learning algorithms to combat fraud and help scale the risk we take on.
- Understand the fraud and risk processes inherent in our product and how to minimize the same.
- Creatively leverage new and existing data to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our decision-making infrastructure
- Work with engineers to design machine learning solutions that operate quickly and effectively at scale
- Partner with operatives to quickly respond to rapidly evolving threats
- Make business recommendations to the executive and cross-functional teams (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information
- 4+ years industry experience developing machine learning models at scale from inception to business impact. Leadership opportunities also available
- Risk, fraud detection experience preferred but not a requirement.
- You've earned a: (a) Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Statistics, Optimization, Physics, or related field, with experience building production-ready ML models and systems; or (b) MS in CS or related field with 3+ years of experience in implementing and deploying large scale ML solutions
- Deep understanding of and experience of modern machine learning techniques such as classification, recommendation systems, and other shallow learning techniques, data analytics, and statistical models
- Deep experience with ML/DL toolkits: Tensorflow, scikit-learn, XGBoost, Numpy, Scipy, Pytorch. SparkML.
- Strong programming skills - Python preferred. And intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and ability to wrangle data from many disparate data sources
- Experience developing and deploying machine learning and/or deep learning solutions into a production environment
- Ability to build tools to monitor the performance of models in production and ability to differentiate the
- The versatility to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audience
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction and willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- Deep learning experience preferred but not a requirement
- Technologies we use: MySQL, R, PHP, Python, AWS, Snowflake, and Looker, among many others.
If you are up for it, apply today!
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823