What you'll do:
- Identify, track, and report regularly on key operational performance metrics.
- Build intuitive dashboards to empower other team members with actionable data.
- Perform quantitative analysis, and ad-hoc reports to support key operations decisions, including staffing plans, process optimizations, and personnel performance management.
- Take an active role in key strategic decision making and analytics across the company.
- Flex into other areas of the organizations to help drive data driven decision making. Assist the Product, Finance, and Engineering teams derive key insights as needed.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business problems and translate their questions into insights and easily digestible summaries.
A bit about you:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in data science, business intelligence / consulting / investment banking / healthcare / public health or related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in: Math, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Physics or related field.
- Proven experience with Data Collection via ETLs and an understanding of data warehouse organization.
- Experience with machine learning tools and techniques such as clustering and classification.
- Experience with statistical modeling, and forecasting.
- Proven ability to write, optimize and execute complex SQL queries.
- Strong comfort level with manipulating complex data structures in Python, R, Scala, or other programmatic data analysis languages.
- Expertise in A/B testing is ideal. Bonus points if you've used and understand Splunk, Looker, or Mode.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to focus on a problem, ask insightful questions, and gain expertise quickly.
- Competent understanding of statistical principles (eg. statistical significance).
- Ability to derive meaning from raw data in order to influence product decisions and direction.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience with or interest in distributed data store environments.
- Passionate about improving the state of healthcare in the United States and beyond.
If you are up for it, apply today!
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823