IT-Software Development: Computer-Network Security, Database Development-Administration, Desktop Service and Support, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, General-Other: IT-Software Development, IT Project Management, Network and Server Administration
We are on the hunt for Software Engineers to help us build the social games that guide the development of the world's best mobile game engine. We are a 20-strong and growing team and if you want to join us to develop cutting-edge technology and truly make an impact, then we want to talk to you!
● Be a key member of a high performing software engineering team.
● Play a critical role in daytoday coding, performance profiling, optimization, and general troubleshooting.
● Collaborate with design, engineering, and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions to game requirements.
● Architect and code sophisticated client/server systems for mobile gaming.
● Learn from and mentor other engineers on your team.
● Take ownership of your projects to make them the best they can possibly be.
● Provide valuable input on the company's long term engineering roadmap and help identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
● Define the cutting edge of social gaming!
Desired Skills, Experience, and Attributes:
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
● 3+ years of professional software engineering experience.
● Experience writing clean, testable, highquality code with a special focus on mobile performance.
● Solid familiarity with 3rd party SDKs, analytics, and A/B testing in mobile games.
● Ability to interact with peers in a constructive and productive style.
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals in objectoriented design, algorithms, and data structures.
● Familiarity with git, svn, or other VCS.
● Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, product managers, and other developers.
● Strong team player with a positive attitude.
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823