IT-Software Development: Computer-Network Security, Database Development-Administration, Desktop Service and Support, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting, General-Other: IT-Software Development, IT Project Management, Network and Server Administration
We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated Back-End Engineering lead with experience in leading a team in creating a sustainable database and a robust and flexible API that will serve multiple devices.
This role entails leading a team of 3-4 engineers as well as hands-on coding. Occasional travel may be necessary.
If you’re passionate about building the next wave of immersive experiences around digital media and consumer electronics devices, this role is for you.
A Strong Candidate For This Role Will Match Many Of These Criteria
• Strong experience leading Agile development
• Synthesize priorities - Work collaboratively with leads from Product Management, Operations, and Marketing to internalize business needs and drive priorities for the team
• Scheduling - prioritize projects, set achievable, motivating, stretch goals, and manage the team to hitting the deadlines
• Some experience working with our technology stack (Ruby/Sinatra/Unicorn, jQuery, MongoDB, Solr/Sunspot, Varnish, nginx) or similar
• You are a doer and a leader who can shift from one role to another as your team grows
• Demonstrated passion for digital media technologies.
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: (866) 816-1615 x 823