Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. We were built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable. The company design team is growing! We like moving at a fast pace and need someone like you to keep us charging onward and upward. We’re a small team, but we’re also ambitious, and highly efficient. When you join the design team, you’ll be joining our senior product designers, our Director of Design, VP of Product, and Head of Communication Design. We’re looking for a confident Web Developer with at least two years of experience, a strong eye for design, and the core technical skills to take ownership of the development, management and deployment of all web-based initiatives of the company. On a daily basis, you’ll work hand in hand with our Head of Communication Design to produce high-quality web assets, and align closely with our Marketing team to optimize our web efforts.
Show us what you can do! We’d love to look through your Github profile or portfolio site. A list of links to recently produced work would work as well. A day in the life...
- Own the code that runs our entire online brand! Build the frameworks that deliver speed and beauty! You’ll play a critical role in how we make this machine run smoothly.
- Hold the line on quality—clean, maintainable code counts, and so do visual details
- Manage the deployment of all updates, edits, and maintenance—you’re the one who makes it happen at the right moment.
- Implement site performance optimizations
- Foster improvements to the usability of our website, eg: integrating Google search
- Perform SEO/AdWords optimizations
- Weekly website pushes for ongoing maintenance
- Bi-monthly website updates for new feature releases
- Develop email templates and landing pages within Marketo
- Build out tertiary pages for expanding feature set and SEO purposes
- Build out landing pages to support marketing driven campaigns
- Facilitate optimization, and A/B tests across the entire site
- Applying keyword insights from AdWords and Analytics to pages quickly to improve SEO
- Introduce SiteMap and Robots.txt
- 2 or more years of experience
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS
- Comfortable with basic Ruby on Rails
- An interest in details, you’re the type who insists on high quality, consistent output
- Eagerness to find solutions to problems, even if the challenge seems daunting—creative solutions, honest effort, goodwill, and teamwork get the job done around here.
Tell me more about us...
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823