We are developing cutting-edge products using today’s newest technology for one of the hottest emerging markets: Augmented Reality wearable technology. We build two main products: AiR Experience, combining computer vision based gesture recognition, voice recognition and multiple modalities for advanced interactions with smart Glasses, and AiR Enterprise as a SaaS cloud platform for remote collaboration and AR taskflows targeting the Fix, Assemble, Survey and Train field service and engineering, to connect the field engineers/technicians to their experts and managers.
The company offers a positive team-oriented atmosphere, and is seeking top, start-up minded candidates who are energetic, versatile, willing to play needed roles, and are familiar with lean start-up methodologies.
This is a highly technical position requiring advanced knowledge of our products and capabilities, as well as industry experience. As a part of our AiR Enterprise Team you will work on building cutting edge web and mobile applications, and APIs to power the future of AR as well as creating innovative features for a variety of applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build mobile applications for AR in the enterprise
- Develop web & API components to be included as part of cloud infrastructure and products
- Build unit tests to test your code
- Develop any needed build scripts to be included as part of our cloud build system
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience
- Top-notch programming skills and deep expertise and hands on experience with one or more of: mobile application, web application, and backend services
- Familiarity with commonly used programming languages like C# and Java, plus ability and desire to learn others as required
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Deep knowledge of relational database systems and Object Oriented Programming
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience building mobile applications on Android and/or iOS
- Knowledge of Devops concepts, CI/CD, Jenkins, AWS
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823