Our developers are responsible for building the next-generation NoSQL database, applying the highest standards of software engineering and performance optimization. This includes working with advanced data structures and algorithms, system-level programming, profiling, and optimization.
- Develop performance-sensitive software in an open-source collaborative environment.
- Invent and code near the speed of light.
- Be independent as possible while working as a team player
- Thoroughly test and profile your code.
- Communicate clearly in public email, commit messages, and bug reports.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least two years of experience in kernel or server projects.
- Knowledge of C++.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related subject is a plus.
- Experience working on database internals is a plus.
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823