Are you a local Web Developer who is deeply passionate about the web and loves to make user experiences innovative and dynamic? Just, Inc. is a fun, hard-working, experienced design team looking for a versatile and passionate Developer to join us and help drive front end web development and component implementation. The ideal candidate will embrace a highly collaborative, autonomous, creative team-dynamic that rewards quality performance, effective communication and compelling projects that will take Just to the next level.
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Stay current with the latest test, development, and deployment best practices and share your findings with the team
- Maintain the quality and performance of the front-end application.
- Advise the design team in terms of implementation impact, responsiveness, performance, localization, and accessibility.
- Work with professional services leadership and others to create beautifully simple technical solutions
- Drive out business requirements and complete functional and technical designs with the customer
- Ability to communicate implementation decisions, implications, and requirements with technical and nontechnical team members.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Minimum of 5 years experience with web technologies
- Experience in React and Redux
- Familiar with Docker and AWS
- Knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience architecting and developing a rich front-end web application at business scale (writing an application for ecommerce and/or content management systems a plus).
- Demonstrated experience quickly turning mockups into HTML5 and CSS
- A passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer satisfaction
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design
- Self-driven & detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
*We are looking for local candidates who live in the bay area but willing to consider an exceptional remote talent!
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823