We are pushing the boundaries of camera technology, making beautiful photography more accessible than ever before. Our L16 Camera combines advanced optics with powerful software to enable anyone to shoot, edit and share DSLR-quality pictures from the palm of their hand.
Founded in 2013, we are headquartered in Palo Alto, California with a San Francisco office in the heart of South Park / SOMA. Backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs including Bessemer, CRV, and Google Ventures, we've assembled a world class team and have received a ton of positive press (Wired, re/code, The Verge, The Wall Street Journal, MIT Tech Review, Forbes, CNN).
Up for a challenge? As a Qt Developer on our innovative Platform Team, you'll work on the systems and tools that power the creative use of the L16 camera.
what you will do...
- design and implement elegant user interfaces with a strong focus on UX
- design, develop, code, test and debug software
- review code and design
- analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of the software
- support software quality assurance and optimize performance
- provide production support
- interface with other software, system engineers and program management
what you bring to us...
- 4+ years of experience in Qt and QML development with an emphasis on user interfaces
- Working knowledge of graphics stacks, especially OpenGL is required
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- experience with desktop application development and multithreading
- strong C++ experience is required
- knowledge of interfacing with companion devices via USB, Bluetooth or WiFi a plus
- experience developing on embedded systems is a strong advantage
- experience creating positive user experiences
- familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- outstanding interaction and visual design skills
- ability to represent user needs and goals to interdisciplinary team
- excellent written and verbal communication skill
it would increase your cool factor if you...
- love photography
- enjoy collaborating with engineers in other technical areas such as Computational Imaging, UX design and Image Quality
- have startup experience
We appreciate your interest with us!
Individuals seeking employment with us are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823