Blockchain technology can transform private securities by increasing secondary liquidity, simplifying transfer of ownership, improving transparency and auditability, driving efficiency and lowering costs.
Yet, compliance has remained a major challenge. Precisely because tokens are so easy to transfer, the need for a robust solution that enforces regulatory requirements on every trade is even greater.
Our mission is to power the future of crypto-securities by building a decentralized compliance protocol that standardizes the way securities are issued and traded on the blockchain.
We’re looking for customer-minded software engineers that are comfortable contributing to all areas of our technology platform. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of new products. You will work on both frontend and backend code, contribute to our infrastructure and help build our open source blockchain technology stack. You should be familiar with current web frameworks such as Django and React, relational databases, modern container-based architecture and have a general understanding of how blockchains work.
* Lead development of new products.
* Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products.
* Work with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
* Collaborate with legal to understand how to build compliant products.
* Engage with the open source and crypto communities.
* 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role.
* Experience with Agile development process.
* Experience creating open source software.
* Enthusiastic about Ethereum and blockchain technology.
* Comfortable operating in dynamic environments with minimal direction.
* Degree in computer science or related field a plus.
$120K – $200K and higher (DOE)
0.01% – 10.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823