We are a fast-growing innovator of advanced IT analytics software technology based in Palo Alto, California. Founded in September 2013 by technology professionals from MIT, Meraki, Aruba Networks and Google, we are credited with developing the first cloud sourced, network analytics system, called Voyance.
We embrace simplicity and take following to heart on everything we do:"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Einstein
We are looking for a versatile front end developer to join the team that is building a new, vendor-agnostic IT network analytics service purpose built for CIOs, network operations and helpdesk personnel managing heterogeneous enterprise environments. Our product is focused on the end user experience by helping IT staff gain new insights into client access conditions, network service behavior and enterprise applications issues that impact user performance.
The company is well funded and provides competitive compensation package, stock options, benefits, catered lunch, and a fun work environment.
We’re located within a 1 min walk from the Palo Alto Caltrain station.
• Design and develop rich single-page application that combines consumer-grade usability and design sensibility with enterprise-grade performance, scalability, and reliability.
• Take ownership and rapidly iterate while collaborating actively as part of a small, highly talented team.
• Strong desire to work for an early stage startup and contribute at a high level
• Ability to do full stack
• A good sense of aesthetics and usability
• Working knowledge of nosql databases
• B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Angular, RoR, D3, Sass
• Java, Scala
• Experience with Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Mongo
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823