We are a fast-growing innovator of advanced IT analytics software technology based in Palo Alto, California. Founded in September 2013 by technology professionals from MIT, Meraki, Aruba Networks and Google, we are credited with developing the first cloud sourced, network analytics system, called Voyance.
We embrace simplicity and take following to heart on everything we do:"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Einstein
We are looking for an enthusiastic wireless network software developer to help build a new, vendor-agnostic IT network analytics service purpose built for CIOs, network operations and helpdesk personnel managing heterogeneous enterprise environments. Our product, Voyance, is focused on the end user experience by helping IT staff gain new insights into client access conditions, network service behavior and enterprise applications issues that impact user performance.
We are well funded and provides a competitive compensation package, stock options, benefits, catered lunch, and a fun work environment.
We’re located within a 1 min walk from the Palo Alto Caltrain station in a nice area of downtown Palo Alto. Our team is made of an awesome group of intellectual individuals who value hard work, but don't take themselves too seriously.
• Design and implement wireless monitoring software solutions for enterprise wireless vendors such as Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Extreme Networks
• Design and implement high performance protocol dissectors to identify applications and network services and extract performance metrics
• Integrate with network infrastructure and application servers to collect key performance metrics using a combination of vendor provided APIs, Netflow, SNMP, CLI and Syslog
• Minimum 3+ years experience in wireless and 5+ years in network engineering
• Thorough understanding of 802.11 based wireless architecture
• Strong experience in C/C++ and Python
• Deep understanding of networking protocols including Netflow, DHCP, DNS, Radius, SNMP
• Experience with multi-core/multi-thread programming
• High degree of competency working in Linux/Unix environment
• BS in CS or related field
• Proficiency in Java
• Working experience with Intel DPDK
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823