Be part of the founding team. We are building a decentralized infrastructure network to reimagine the future of the internet. We’re a venture funded team that’s previously built global organizations together, and we’re excited to be building something bigger than we ever have before. As engineers, we value pragmatism over idealism, getting things done over making it look pretty, and experimenting with unobvious ideas that challenge conventional wisdom.
We are seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer to drive the continual improvement of our hardware infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for discovering and designing novel solutions for making the future of infrastructure faster, secure and more efficient.
- Create, perform, and automate benchmarking compatibility, and burn-in test procedures
- Compile and interpret test results
- Make configuration recommendations for new hardware builds
- Keep abreast of future component releases and trends to continue to develop our hardware roadmap
- Maintain internal documentation
- Maintain relationships with vendors, equipment manufacturers, and technical contacts
Apply if you:
- Are a natural problem solver and adept at automating complex tasks.
- Possess exceptional documentation ability
- Passionate about IT, quick to grasp new concepts, and have a strong desire to help others
- Thrive in a high-energy environment where you must solve problems and perform work that is routinely done with minimal direct supervision.
- Are someone your team looks up to
- Are amazingly entrepreneurial
- Want to help build a massive company
Hardware Engineering, Network Security, Datacenter Architecture, Datacenter Management
$110K – $150K and higher (DOE)
0.5% – 2.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823