You will be leading efforts in the design of sensor hardware with a mixture of off-the-shelf components and custom hardware. You will work cross-functionally with test engineers and firmware engineers in a fast-paced, lean startup environment.
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering, Materials Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with sensor design and performance testing. Working knowledge of optical, impedance, piezo, and chemi-resistor sensors
• Proficiency in analog and mixed signal systems
• Experience developing firmware for sensor hardware control and data analysis.
• Experience developing custom PCB designs.
• Experience in manufacturing with a focus on DFM (design for manufacturing) and DFT (design for test) and experienced working with OEM, ODM, JDM, and CM partners.
• Knowledge of working in regulated medical device environments.
PCB Design, ISO 13485, Contract Manufacturing, Clinical Trials, Wearable Computing/Sensors, Embedded Firmware Development, Sensors, Analog / Mixed Signal Design, Laboratory Techniques: Animal Handling
$80K – $120K and higher (DOE)
1.0% – 3.0%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823