- Design the architecture of our Blockchain
- Build back-end functionalities
- Use best practices and write clean and efficient code
- Work cross-functionally to ensure alignment and collaboration
Bring an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to the team
- Be part of a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum and how they work
- Understanding of consensus algorithms (PoW, PoS, DPoS, etc).
- Understanding of cryptography, including public/private keys, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Experience with building distributed systems and AWS/Azure
- Experiences in different programming languages: Python, C, C++, C#, Go, Scala
- Communication with the team
- Previous work experiences at large technology companies will be a plus
- Previous work contributing to an open source Bitcoin/Altcoin project will be a plus
$120K – $200K and higher (DOE)
0.0% – 0.1%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823