We are a full-stack grocery company that uses design, software and operations to carve out new ways for people to eat tastier, fresher and healthier.
We are looking for a scrappy, experienced iOS engineer who has full command over their tools of choice.
We have productized all aspects of our business - consumer facing digital product, recommendation algorithms, inventory control and warehouse operations. Most of this stack is built in-house, on top of reliable existing open source software, since there was no tooling already available to solve these problems. We've also realized a lot of the problems we are currently solving are hard CS at scale.
We run on a week by week company-wide iterative cadence and ship every working day.
As our first mobile engineer, you’ll play a key part in shaping our mobile presence. You’ll have the freedom and responsibility to make core decisions in both the architecture of the applications as well as the direction of the product.
- Build the iOS app from the ground up
- Work closely with the product and design teams
- Help shape the engineering culture and guidelines as the company grows
- 2+ years building mobile apps with Objective-C, Swift
- You’ve proven you can ship new features quickly and at a high design standard
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You are effective at both written and verbal communication
iOS Development, Swift/Objective C/iOS/Xcode
$90K – $120K and higher (DOE)
0.35% – 0.5%
San Jose, San Francisco CA
Phone: 866 816-1615 x 823